All visits to EcoVivarium Living Museum are by guided tour. You have several options for tour length and type. Walk-in tours are offered between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Silver Tour – 45-minute visit – $15 per person
You will have the opportunity to meet and pet turtles, snakes, and lizards from around the world, and be introduced to a variety of New & Old World arthropods (bugs).
- Gold Tour – 60-minute visit – $20 per person
You will enjoy not only meeting and petting a variety of reptiles, you will also have the opportunity to hold several of them! The tour also spends some hands-on time with our critically endangered Giant Galapagos Tortoise, Ed! Fun for all ages.
RESERVED PRIVATE TOURS –
Please book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Platinum Tour – 90-minute private tour – $35/person
A private tour just for your group. Filled with unique hands-on experiences with some of our extra-special reptiles. Your tour includes a visit to the private 2nd-floor area of the museum, and 1:1 time with Ed, the giant Galapagos Tortoise!
- Platinum Turtle Feeding Tour – 90-minute private tour – $45/person This private visit takes with our incredible creep of tortoises and turtles from around the world. From teeny tiny Steve (a one-of-a-kind hybrid) to the largest species on the planet, Ed, the Giant Galapagos Tortoise. (Snakes & Lizards can be included too.)
- Platinum Snake Feeding Tour – 90-minute private tour – Limited Availability $60/person
Join us for a unique tour where you can feed some of our small to medium-sized snakes! All of our snakes are fed frozen, defrosted prey items from pinkie mice to piglets. WE NEVER FEED LIVE PREY.
***This tour is not recommended for young or sensitive children and adults.***
*All tour durations are approximations based on the interest level, animal moods, and other variable factors.